Sunday, May 3, 2009

PASTA!

I've been a bit busy this week. First, a picture of Harley...... awww..... Walked at Longbranch Park this week for a change. Not too many people go here during the week. the lake is still a bit rough.
I walked out the stone pier to this vantage point. I really loved looking at the clouds this day.


there were a few people fishing under the bridge.


I like this shot of the bridges.



a single seagull... that beach is pure tiny shells.




A nice hazy shot of the city.





the second bridge.







this is a nice picnic area. In the summer it's packed with people on the weekends.






I decided it was time to stop being so lazy and make some sauce and homemade pasta today.
SanMarzano tomatoes, garlic, green and red peppers, wine, and Italian Sausage.








and, Of course, the pasta. (and of course) the photos are not in the right sequence!
this is the final result.









this was post-rolling and cutting. Drying ......










Cutting..... My mother -in Law gave this pasta maker to me when she got too sick to make pasta anymore. I have treasured it ever since.












We went to a First Communion yesterday. I hate just wrapping anything. got a bit creative....
(pardon the rubber bands.... I also hate to tape things too much!)











Lately I have been so HAPPY..... Life is GREAT! I usually don't like to post my picture on here, but this is my evidence......


























No comments: